How's the temperature over there?

Happy to say a decent 6 degrees here in Vancouver :thumbsup:. We got 2/3 inches of snow a several weeks back but that's about it so far and i hope it stays this way.

I just don't want to buy snow tires :D

After a week of torretial rain on the east coast it back 'lovely sunny weather' now (mutter-mutter-grumble)...
Todays forecast on Yahoo for Taree is 20-32C & a supposed current of 31.7
Humidity is 74% dropping to 66%
Meanwhile in the real world (my back verandah in the shade) it's currently 36C...
Im still to get some way of measuring humidity for myself but going by the lawn-ometer it's nearly knee high in just over a week:confused:
Not looking forward to doing that this evening....:redface:;)
No snakes have been seen by me since November:cautious:

Interesting weather these days... Yesterday, it was ice-fest everywhere, my father wouldn't actually take me back to the house completely, he didn't want to get in the small neighborhood streets because he feared he wouldn't be able to stop, and just skid all the way down the street ! So I walked the rest of the way, well, slid, back home :)

Today I had actually my first manual driving session, driving school. (For some extremely bizarre reasons, my father does not have a manual car anymore, go figure...) At one point we went in the countryside and a blizzard started (100kph+ winds, and light snow). When there wasn't any trees to block the wind, I couldn't see 1 meter in front, and it was night, all fun and joy, lol.

I love the snow!
I used to drive for hours just so I could challenge myself by driving in it, then find an empty carpark to 'play' in....
Besides, it was the only time some of my cars would run without bordering on overheating!
Ahhh....the joys of race prepared motors used in street cars....:roflmao:

Strange weather here as well in NL. Last week the longest frost-period since years ended. Actually I think it was a record.

One day later we experienced the hottest January temperature ever with 11.8 degrees. Never seen snow and a think ice layer melt so quickly in less than 12 hours.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back