How's the temperature over there?

I sure like the west coast of Canada specifically Vancouver. It doesn't get too cold here during winter -6 at the worst, minimal snowfall and during summer it doesn't get too hot 23/25 degrees, 28/30 in the Fraser Valley. It should be @ -2 at this time of the year but it is 8 degrees right now.

Taree NSW, Australia; Currently 25.2C Forecast range for today 19-31C & sunny.
Thankfully it's cooled off since the weekend when we had close to 40C on Saturday
Humidity has been up between 75 to 90%
Unfortunately the only rain is a sprinkle every couple of evenings to keep the humidity up & not really giving the ground a good soaking like it needs- It's very dry here at the moment & holding off regrowth from the recent bushfires....

-1.1 Celsius and snow, again, forecast for today was 0,7mm but it has snowed all morning so we probably got around 5mm=5cm of snow lol, our weather reports is so reliable:rolleyes::p yesterday we got 10cm of snow or more :)

from yesterday
IMG_0127.jpg

From today
IMG_0128.jpg

Forecast updated 22:00 local time, says it's going to be - 10 to 11 degrees here from 00:00 until 06:00. However, it's currently -17 degrees celsius, and it's 01:26... It shouldn't be possible to make such a big mistake! :p

5/6 degrees and rain. Good dumping of snow on our local ski resorts but just rain at lower elevations, just the way i like it :thumbsup:

I just don't like it when it snows here in the city because Vancouver has some of the worst drivers in Canada when it comes to driving in snow.

Well, the good thing about snowing in the city for me is how happy the lil one gets while watching it snow and playing in it. :)

2:08pm here, and it's a surprisingly tolerable 25.3 degrees C outside.

Would you like some humidity to with that? ;) LoL
Heat I can handle, humidity & heat makes me go splat though...
Sounds like Hiroshi & Rhys has got the best at the moment, although I wouldn't mind playing in Morten's front yard for a couple of hours!:D

First snowfall few days ago and wrecked a bit of havoc on Port Mann bridge.

I'm glad i live way out on the other side of town and never need to cross that bridge but quite a few commuters were not so fortunate that day. 107 cars so far with window and body work claims.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%