How's it going!!

Richard Hill

outofthisworld
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I have been on race department. How was last season? Sorry I couldn't join, but after my mum passed away I had been in a weird place and lost interest in pretty much everything.
But after pretty much a year off sim racing I am missing it again.
How was the 1992 cars?
And how has rfactor progressed?
I'm not sure just yet when I can enter again but I would definitely like to again if I am allowed to. But I need to turn rfactor on again an see where I am at now.

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear about your Mum, I also lost my Mum a few months ago so I know how it can affect your mindset and daily life for a while afterwards.

Last season was very good, a nice competative mix throughout, towards the middle and end of season we had good numbers turn out and all pointed out that the races greatly improved around then.

The ASR cars are very good, we will be using them again this season, rFactor2 has progressed well, its very stable now, bugs are at a minimum all we really wait for is wet weather fixes to get us back having variable weather in the league.

Hope to see you on the track soon and your welcome to join in anytime :)

Hi :)
Sorry to hear about your mum too. It really does suck.
I will download the cars and try them out tomorrow night hopefully.
Sounds like rfactor has improved a lot since I last played it. Will renew the multilayer membership thingy after a few runs I think.
Will try the practice servers once I get sorted again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back