MGP17 how would you change the game physics?

I'm in contact with Milestone for tips about the physics on the game.
I saw many mod that try to do a more realistic physics in game.
What for you not work well in the game?
The grip on curbs?, stability in acceleration or in braking? suspensions, gear reaction ecc?
What for you not is realistic in the game?
what you'll want to see in MotoGp18?

ok i try to answer seriously, but first to say ,would be why they not try to speak about this with bike engineers form motogp squads? and then, if asking some tips to change i can say about original phisycs from milestone that the focus si the acceleration, the bikes accelerates to mutch and too close to fast, than the gear ratio is far to real if you change the limit of the gear for example the first is always to short because the accelerator is too quickly compares to real so if you want to made a "long" gear is impossible, and that's is only one thing of the manys to change

The problem is that the engineers don't know how play the game. You need to feel the game feedback but if you don't know how move the bike is difficulty compare handlebars and pad.

The problem is that the engineers don't know how play the game. You need to feel the game feedback but if you don't know how move the bike is difficulty compare handlebars and pad.
ok i' m not expressed concepts well try to speak is not leterrally first you must bring the game to their offices and not to the engineers on box cause they ar focus to reality spoking with riders about race but to all others that tral construct the bikes and you serius believe that they don't konow what they seen when see a simulation of the real bike phisics on honda or ducati? because today you really cannot bild a bike withouts computer simulation of bike mouvments

The problem is that nothing in Milestone have tested one real bike of MotoGp.
For make a real simulator we need to test all bike and keep many information about each.
But this is useless, in F1 simulator you have a wheel with Force feedback, in MotoGp only one controller, you can't keep all sensations.
For make all bike different Milestone work on Speed, agility ecc parameters, but can't do more.
The mission is make sure that the bike have a behavior similar at the real MotoGp, go wide in curve in the same way, or for example lose grip and use gear in the same way.

The problem is that nothing in Milestone have tested one real bike of MotoGp.
For make a real simulator we need to test all bike and keep many information about each.
But this is useless, in F1 simulator you have a wheel with Force feedback, in MotoGp only one controller, you can't keep all sensations.
For make all bike different Milestone work on Speed, agility ecc parameters, but can't do more.
The mission is make sure that the bike have a behavior similar at the real MotoGp, go wide in curve in the same way, or for example lose grip and use gear in the same way.
first of all excuse me for my really bad english, i read what i have write and don't understand so you 're really better than me! ahahaah ok i understand the concepts but maybe we are talking the same you want to make the same sensations than me but for example lose grip is a "ass sensation" how you can reproduce? i ride bikes a life ago and the first signal when loosing grip was the same like someone pull away a chair under my ass for front is more easy because you can see what appens, about the gears i have explain what would be possible to do and finally i believe that they make a step ahead when try to make the close contacts more real we ride on videogame not alone and is simple frustrating riding near a mobile walls that always you must try to avoid ahahah this would be a big step ahead

Omg, my english is so bad mate hahahha.
You can't understand how i have write because my english is terrible, sorry.
Yes and no, we can make the lose grip sensation with the vibration.
But now in the game we can't do all the movements of the real life.

For example (http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...atios-and-brake-force-for-motogp-class.15897/)
In this mod the modder write

Gear ratios: longer 1st gear and adjusted all the others. Now you can make use of 1st gear like riders do in real life (i.e. Circuit of the Americas turns 12, 13, 14, 15 http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2017/03/09/onboard-lap-circuit-of-the-americas/220464 this is imposible to reproduce with the original game, now it's a joy). Default gear ratios/final gear adjusted for every track.

I don't have test the gear rations in that turns with vanilla game, but is inadmissible that i can't do the turns 12, 13, 14 like in the real world.

Don't you think that riding in rain conditions is too easy? Look at SBK2011 - it was much more harder to ride in rain, in MotoGP games it's easy.
Also in my opinion, braking would be more unstable, especially with bikes like Honda.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%