How will you be spending your Christmas?

I'll be spending Xmas with my girlfriend and her family in Kelowna B.C. This will be my second Xmas with her and my first with her whole family.Unfortunately my parents don't approve of me being and living together with a Caucasian girl so unfortunately, i will not be spending Xmas with them. I've spent time with her dad,little brother and grandparents before but never her Whole Family all at once. It's gonna be great!. We are getting my gf's little brother a PS3 for Xmas, can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens his gift from us. He's wanted one for quite some time now:). Kelowna is a four hour drive from Vancouver but there will be snow on the Coqahaulla Highway so add maybe two hours to the trip. We're going up on the 23rd,coming home on the 27th. With the amount of relatives showing up, a group of us booked rooms at a hotel close to grandparents place because their house can't acommadate the bunch of us lol!

Maybe seeing my brother and his family, then most likely spend the rest of the day on the Xbox 360 or computer, and/or watching TV.

Before Christmas I'm visiting my girlfriend's family. Then get home before 24th to spend that night with my family. On 25th we visit my father's parents, and on 26th we travel to visit my mother's parents. We spend a few days there, and come home before 31st.
During these days we'll probably play a lot of board games, eat a lot of cookies, and drink a lot of mulled wine. (except a few of us who don't drink alcohol at all)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%