How well does DTM Experience perform on your system?

Hi
I'd like to get some reports on how DTM Experience performs on your system.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out how well it'll perform on mine (dual GTX 780s, i7 4770K, triple screens). But I believe the game isn't optimised for SLI yet so I'm wondering what performance I might get if I use just one GPU.

What performance do you get? What settings? What FPS?

I would say it performs a bit underwhelming on my PC. I´m running a i7 3770k @3.5 with a GTX970 and 8 Gbytes of RAM on Win 7 and with DTM Experience 2014 on Norisring and full grid I´m hovering around 55 to 65 fps.
Not very impressive while most settings are at medium. I´m wondering if I have one option that ruins the performance.

Cheers

I gave it a one more try and it just doesnt make sense. When I tweak it to run at reasonable fps of 40 to 60 fps (at 1080p reso, medium to high details) on a certain track, and then change to some other track, I get low fps almost unplayable (25 fps max). I noticed that the fps get extremely low when approaching the arenas with crowd, perhaps too much crowd details pulls down the fps, just speculating, cause I dont know what seems to be the issue that drains the fps. If I can play PCars, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally at pretty much close to very high details, this thing should run medium and give at least stable 50 fps no matter what track I use. And I use only 10 to 15 ai in singleplayer :/

i5-3470@3.6Ghz+7950@1100/1600 8GB RAM Runs stable at near 60 fps(v-sync on) with 20 cars on the grid and only few drops to 55 or 52 on monza, moscow, hockenheim, zolder,lausitz. my seetings are 1080p with high/med settings AAx8, low reflection and fast motion blur at high.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back