How to Watch: SRO E-Sport GT Series Finale (LIVE STREAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
SRO E-Sport GT Series - Final Round.jpg

Check out when and where you can catch all the action from the final round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series, live and exclusive from wonderful Barcelona.

Some of the finest E-Sport drivers in Assetto Corsa Competizione have done battle around the race tracks of Europe this season, and all that hard work, dedication and commitment boil down to this - the Grand Finale at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya with races at 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC / 17:00 BST) and 21:00 CEST (19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST)

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Check out the driving line-up for the Grand Finale HERE

With the stakes never higher than they are this weekend, our top tier finalists from the first season of the inaugural SRO E-Sport GT Series are about to head into the fight of their sim racing careers - all for a shot of glory and to win a money can't buy experience with Lamborghini Squadra Corse!

Live and exclusive on the RDTV Twitch channel this Saturday 28th September, check out the full streaming schedule below:

SRO E-Sport GT Series - Race 1 Schedule.jpg
SRO E-Sport GT Series - Race 2 Schedule.jpg

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Good luck everyone. Its going to be fiercely competitive.

Know when to push, know when to hold back and never let your ego get in the way of a win or podium result (i.e.: chasing fastest lap when you have a comfortable lead or gap to 4th place).
That's when things can go wrong.

Hopefully, everything works out smoothly.

Good luck everyone. Its going to be fiercely competitive.

Know when to push, know when to hold back and never let your ego get in the way of a win or podium result (i.e.: chasing fastest lap when you have a comfortable lead or gap to 4th place).
That's when things can go wrong.

Hopefully, everything works out smoothly.
Wish you were there, Tariq. I think it's been clear you have the pace to compete, the races just didn't quite fall your way.

Great Stream, great moderation and great drivers. Actually it was more fun than watching the real blainpain Gt. Easier to follow the race flow and I liked that the race was not so long as the real races.
Kudos to the Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline