How to view VCR files?

Hi there,

I know these are reply files and I know there is a folder for such files. But just putting the files into the folder it not the trick to view them. What do I need to do to be able to see them?

Thanks & regards

Your game should automatically save your replays and best lap during Practice, Qualy, and the races.
They can be found in C:\Steam\SteamApps\your user name\race 07\REPLAYDATA

The location may very depending on where you installed the game.

To view them, just go to the replay menu, select the one you want and hit play.

To download and install a replay file, unzip it, and place the .vcr file into the above location and play it the same way.

I hope this is clear but if not ask again.

Hmm, that's what I would have expected. But I put a file into the folder and it does not get recognized.

Now I even tried to delete everything else, shutdown Steam and restarted and a) could not find the new files b) even more interesting could still play one of my old files.

Magic? No, to long in IT to know the problem sits in front of the screen...

Found it!

Steam / Race is actually better than expected (here the admin speaks)! I do have the folder you mentioned, but recently (when I started racing here), I created myself a new profile reflecting my real name. And I guess than (as I now have two Race07 profiles), the application created a subfolder under 'My Documents' called Race07 where it copied all the files (and I am not running it as a local admin on my PC). Copying the VCR files there solved the problem!!!!

Anyway thank!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing