How to use tracks from the download section?

Hello all, not being very computer savvy I am having trouble downloading a track(specifically PIRC from the downloads section) and making it work with AC on my windows 8 computer. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi there,
  1. Firstly you'll need to download either WinRAR or 7zip.
  2. When you download the track file, it'll come in either a rar or zip file depending on which program you choose to download.
  3. Then you want double click on the downloaded track file, and it should open a new window containing the contents of that rar or zip.
  4. From there you simply drag and drop the contents into your main installation folder for Assetto Corsa. This is usually in your Program files in your C: drive by default, unless you've directed Steam to install it somewhere else.
  5. Assuming it's in the C: drive, you want to place the track in the following directory:
    1. C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / assettocorsa / content / tracks

I hope this helps and if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask :)

Hi there,
  1. Firstly you'll need to download either WinRAR or 7zip.
  2. When you download the track file, it'll come in either a rar or zip file depending on which program you choose to download.
  3. Then you want double click on the downloaded track file, and it should open a new window containing the contents of that rar or zip.
  4. From there you simply drag and drop the contents into your main installation folder for Assetto Corsa. This is usually in your Program files in your C: drive by default, unless you've directed Steam to install it somewhere else.
  5. Assuming it's in the C: drive, you want to place the track in the following directory:
    1. C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / assettocorsa / content / tracks

I hope this helps and if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask

Thanks Chris, I'll give that a try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back