How to use nickname online?

Well the title says it all really is there anyway to be able to use my nickname online instead of my real name?

At racedepartment no, our server is set to say your full name. On other servers it depends on the settings of the particular server. You probably can change a setting somewhere on your own computer to only show your nickname.
But if you also race at Racedepartment you need to check every time if the setting is correct, so showing your full name, otherwise your not allowed to join..
We do that because it increased decent driving if you wondered.
Don;t know myself how to change it or in which file you must look if you do want to change te settings, Tried the multiplayer.ini file? That would be my first guess to look for such a setting.

Hi Ian, yeah Ive no problem using my real name on racedepartment servers, its only I noticed when I was on the other servers that It showed my real name all the time so I tried the multi-player ini.file and changed the line :-
Lobby Chat Nickname=" " // Nickname to use in Lobby Chat, if this is blank player name will be used
and inserted my nickname between the inverted comas but it didn't work for some reason :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%