Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Yes, thats quite easy but unfortunately for me this has no effect, it's still missing :-( I've tried going for a higher module & a lower but no change

i did manage to get it back last night by going to the site and DLing it again as the last update has "yet" to b pushed to the DL option on the site. Launched it it was there did my changes... but darn app auto-updated again on me today grr gona try the work around again

Hey all,

I've run into a weird issue with Content Manager. I've installed some of Guerrila Mods cars. The next day when I opened up Content Manager I saw there were updates for the cars. I've never had Content Manger show me updates for mods before. So I did the updates through content manager but it still shows they need to be updated. So tried again, they downloaded and installed the updates again, but the notifications never go away. Is there any way to make these go away or turn off mod updates through CM? I've tried right-clicking on them to see if there may a options to remove the up[date notification.

Other thought is maybe it's a new CM feature that's being currently worked on and this will be fixed in a future update?

xZfSxhS.jpg

In CM, click on Manage Car. In the manage car window, click on the 3 dots after the Author's name. Change the version number to 0.23. Make sure to press Save at the bottom. Do this for all of the cars and the problem should go away. You may have to restart CM before the update notices go away.

The problem has been resolved in the latest untested version of CM. You may need to enable and download the latest untested version of CM if you don't use untested versions.

Hi guys, hope you're all staying safe out there at the moment!

I'm having a weird issue with Content Manager. I've made a custom championship and it's great fun, but for some reason the finishing positions get changed?
I've just done a race at Mugello, and won the race - the game even confirmed it as I crossed the line, saying I finished P1... However, the relative box said I was suddenly in P2? Thinking it was a glitch, I left the session in the same way I always do, and CM now says I finished P18?
All the other AI cars seem to be all mixed up too, 2nd place finished 6th, a car that retired won the race somehow?

This also takes place on single races, any track, any car mix. Sometimes it all works fine, other time it's all messed up.

Anyone else had this issue? If so what's the fix please? I don't fancy running a 4 hour race again only to find the finishing positions are all wrong (so therefore I get the wrong points too!)

Thanks

Found a fix, go back to CM version 0.1.2.5-Preview140, then back to 0.1.4.6 then to 0.1.5.0 and restart CM

Hey you, it worked, ish lol. Not quite as easy as yours, I ended up having to downgrade, restart, upgrade to .46, restart, then back up to .50, restart, & it's back.

Cheers for posting mister!!

I do championships quite a bit and I've had this issue. It's annoying. It hasn't happened much though.

I think (I don't actually know) that if, once you cross the finish line and teleport back to the pits, you wait til all the AI finish and the game finalises the race (i.e. the three buttons at the bottom of the screen appear to replay, restart or exit) then you can exit and the finishing positions should be saved ok. That's what I do to avoid the problem.

I do championships quite a bit and I've had this issue. It's annoying. It hasn't happened much though.

I think (I don't actually know) that if, once you cross the finish line and teleport back to the pits, you wait til all the AI finish and the game finalises the race (i.e. the three buttons at the bottom of the screen appear to replay, restart or exit) then you can exit and the finishing positions should be saved ok. That's what I do to avoid the problem.

I'll give that a shot - although I might be waiting for a while for the remaining 45 TCR cars to finish a lap of the Nordschliefe after me and 42 GT3 cars cross the line! haha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back