how To stop AI hitting me

Yeah i like AC But ...
Yesterday i tried a Race on Brianza with lotus 72 ... And i never was able To finish The first lap without being hit (And Sent out of track) by AI Cars ...usuale At The second chicane (before lesmo); I Tried changing ai from 98% To 90 And 80 But no Way To avoid It.
What Can i do? I am new To A But i hope there is a Way ...

report the issue of that car and track combination in the physics bugs section of the official forum and hope they fix it in ac 1.5

EDIT: i googled the track name and i assumed you meant Monza 66, if not contact the track mod maker

Last edited:
If Brianza isn't an official track then you'll want to take it up with the maker of the track. On the official forum they say the AI can get a bit confused when the player is using odd racing lines. They know inside line and outside line but if the player is sat in the middle of the track the AI may have difficulty seeing the player.

Keep the difficulty up too, lower difficulty just makes them slower through corners.

That's a tricky chicane at the best of times. If you're going around the outside (staying on the right into the first left of the chicane) you're going to run into the car on the left, it feels like an open door, but it's not. I find it's a slippery part of the track and it's very hard to get the braking right, so it's going to be a point where cars run into each other.

Are they running into the back of your car? They may be breaking that much later and expecting you to do the same. Do you stay on the racing line coming up to the chicane? Over to the right?

Yes they come on My Back.
Yes very hard to brake right and i stay on the racing line till the chicane ... in the chicane i tried different lines but always with the same result ...But it is almost iimpossible to make a Race this way

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back