How to setup my rfDynHUD

Hi guys,

Since i formated and putted windows 7 on my system i had to download and install rfDynHUD again but after i extracted it to my rfactor folder and wanted to start the editor it didnt work, after spending 2 hours like a maniac trying to see what the problem is i give up and look for my answer here. If you know how to install it pls let me know and we can use teamviewer.

or reply this message
U will be thanked alot

Installation

1. If you have a non-rfdynhud d3d9.dll in your rFactor installation folder, create a backup.
  2. To install the plugin copy all contents from the "rFactor" folder from this archive to your rFactor installation folder.
  3. Make sure a 32 bit Java Runtime Environment 6 (JRE) is installed (even if you're using a 64 bit OS*).
  4. Please consult the readme, to learn how to use it.
  5. Enjoy!
* rFactor is a 32 bit Application, so even if you run it on Windows 7 64 bit, you need the 32 bit Java Runtime Environment to run rfDynHUD in your rFactor. It can be installed next to the 64 bit JRE without problems.

*source: CTDP

Also, if you use xfire, I worked out a few days ago that the d3d9.dll clashes with something of xfire, causing the game to crash before the intro screen :confused: So basically, don't use xfire (if you do) with this hud :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%