How to: serve in-game penalties in Automobilista

quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85
I just thought I's make this post as some people are having issues with the penalty system in AMS.

There are 2 types of penalties in AMS. If you fail to adhere to either of these you will get disqualified automatically.

1= Drive-thru. Simply drive from one end of the pit lane to the other within the pit speed limit without stopping in your pit box.
drive_thru.png

2= Stop / Go. You must select the option in your pit menu to server the stop / go and then stop in your pit box till the timer runs out. The pit menu shows how many laps you have left to serve your penalty.
stop_go.png

Thanks that clears things up.

Apparently my problem in today's race was misunderstanding the penalty. Didn't know it was a drive thru vs. stop and go, so stopped at pitbox and that is what DQ'ed me. Pretty silly considering I did technically drive through the pit lane.

I just thought I's make this post as some people are having issues with the penalty system in AMS.

There are 2 types of penalties in AMS. If you fail to adhere to either of these you will get disqualified automatically.

1= Drive-thru. Simply drive from one end of the pit lane to the other within the pit speed limit without stopping in your pit box.
drive_thru.png

2= Stop / Go. You must select the option in your pit menu to server the stop / go and then stop in your pit box till the timer runs out. The pit menu shows how many laps you have left to serve your penalty.
stop_go.png
We tried this tonight and it would not work for us. The drive thru works but stop go just kept changing tires and the penalty would not go away even though we had the stop go to yes.

Thank you for the images.
When the safety car out. An icon of a safety-car better. I have a TFT 7 ". When the safety-car is on track, flashing yellow image. If I did not have the screen, it would be difficult to see it on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back