ARCA Sim Racing

@Sascha, i think for the most of us it more a matter of inexperience and not that people don't care. We all still need to learn a lot when it comes to driving ovals, especially the specific rules.

This post is a good step, noted in my book, since i didnt know that 70mph is the standard. I never need it anyway cause i am never leading :D

Thanks Gareth for that.

I for one never knew that being new to ARCA and the series in general.

The onus then is definitely on the leader, if he controls the pace there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm sure as some of us newer participants get used to it, things will improve, grats on last nights win too (Talladega) :good:

• shenken

@Sascha, i think for the most of us it more a matter of inexperience and not that people don't care. We all still need to learn a lot when it comes to driving ovals, especially the specific rules.

This post is a good step, noted in my book, since i didnt know that 70mph is the standard. I never need it anyway cause i am never leading :D

True. However a standard? Well ARCA at Salem and 70mph would be pretty fast though. HAHAHA :funnypost:

But yes you´re right. It´s the inexperience as you say. The more you race with other mates, the better it gets as people learn the rules :)

• Bert Van Waes

How can i become a part of a team?? I really want too but find it difficult to find out how. lol

• Lee Clifford

Well done Gaz and Rob for 1st and 2nd places!!Nice clean race lads!Common the Rizzla's!!!:Banane44:

hi Gareth

if you have timefor downloading the skin pack at racesims.org, my car is include in this pack please insert this,i dont no if i have time for place it july 17.

Thanks

Eric Martel

#5 RPM - Kellogg's team presentation

Exactly 1 year ago, a car like no other debuted on the track of Milwaukee. It was a car like never before seen in ARCA. It was fast. Actually, it was to fast, so fast that everyone thought it had illegal components. It was so fast that the Directors of RaceDepartment banned this car from participating. With much heartbreak, this car was stored in the RPM garage, there to collect dust.
Now after 1 year with the new rules implemented by RaceDepartment and other cars getting around faster, this car can finally be cleaned from dust and get back on track for some testing and eventually some racing.

Back at Milwaukee Mile where it first made it's debut, I present to you all the # 5 RPM - Kellogg's special car.
attachment.php

All big thanks to Jarrod Crossley for this special paint :)

Attachments

• homage to 5.jpg
    homage to 5.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 256

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%