F1 2013 How to Practice with Career Mode Car

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,

I was thinking of starting a career mode game instead of just doing Gran Prix's. An the car gets upgraded as you progress I was wondering how is it possible to practice with the upgraded car before the race. I searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer. Ideally I would like to test the car with tire wear and in all weather conditions before entering the race weekend. Is there a mod or something that would enable me to do this?

Thanks

Victor's right. I sometimes do 3 or 4 practice sessions before i commit to the quali session :)
Just quit to the main menu before the end of the practice session and you can do it all again. If you get to the end of the practice session with the results screen you can still restart the session from there.

Thanks but I was thinking of trying a hard difficulty setting with realistic AI and need more practice then just restarting the session. I need to practice very wet, wet, dry, and combinations of them before the race. Is there any way of editing the car files or something?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back