How to play RBR online?

• Justas Mikužis

I propose to come in czech plugin, because there have more realistic physics, more real track's and of course faster's draiver's in rbr community

• Andrew Evans

as i may have mentioned elsewhere... i've not even had the chance to try the czech one... but the fact that they require donations, in order to organize a rally via their server, immediately rules it out as a vehicle for our rbr rally club...

• MarcusNL

Hi,

There are several plugins on which you can play online.

There is the RBRCzech plugin as mentioned, RSRBR have a good mods system and a fine working online function, and the Hungarian rallysimfans community have a plugin.

Each of these plugins have their disadvantages, and are not working together when put in one folder. For that I would propose (question read earlier in this topic) to leave Czech RBRTM plugin in your original RBR install, copy the complete install to another folder and install RSRBR after removing RBRTM, and rename to xxx/RSRBR for example. Then you can direct the RSCenter interface to start this copy of RBR, works fine for me.

For myself I use RSRBR mostly nowadays, and organise the RDO and MRK (unofficial) championships via this system.

I read someone saying Czech is the best plugin, I don't agree on that. It starts with the fact you have to pay to be able to post a rally, pay to drive certain stages, only to find that the fast drivers mentioned who are playing RBR 24/7 will always beat you. I think it's not right to advertise on a neutral forum anyway....but that's just me.

Im saying that Czech plugin is the best :) MarcusNL,Andrew, 8€ is not so much (you pay just once, dont have to pay every year like on others gaming servers). For stages you dont have to pay, it doesnt have affect to playing if you dont pay, its just donation. There are tons of great cars wich you can drive and of course that new stages. Im there about 3,5 years and im happy that i found page like that. I sent that money, so for me is not problem to create tournament for enybody, if somebody ask me...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%