RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

How to make welded differential in Assetto Corsa?

[SOLVED]
Hi guys im trying to drift stock cars in assetto corsa and i need welded differential for that and idk how to do it i checked assetto corsa car tuner but there is no option like that can someone tell me how to weld it in game files or is there a option for that?

edit: nvm i found how to do it, download assetto corsa car tuner and then make a tune, then go to "drivetrain.ini" and then there is differential and u can change it there.

Last edited:
[SOLVED]
Hi guys im trying to drift stock cars in assetto corsa and i need welded differential for that and idk how to do it i checked assetto corsa car tuner but there is no option like that can someone tell me how to weld it in game files or is there a option for that?

edit: nvm i found how to do it, download assetto corsa car tuner and then make a tune, then go to "drivetrain.ini" and then there is differential and u can change it there.

I believe also, you can just eliminate the car tuner step and just unpack the vehicle's data thru content manager?