How to make manual driving under RS Center? Registry no possible also

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
I have installed all patches for RBR but when i start the mods like RS Center the game is only automatic while on the icon of the game itself its all alright but i have only number of cars and tracks.

Can someone tell me if i be able to change this after i have installed all patches and everything, or there is something else i should do?

In RSCenter under Options -> Settings there's a heading called "Transmission", you'll need to set that too manual. There's also an option in game as well, though I think the RSCenter setting overrides it.

I don't understand what you mean by only a number of cars and tracks. Are some cars not working for you? Have you downloaded all of the track packs and car packs from Rallyesim?

Look, i have downloaded everything. The game now is 25gb. Prior playing it RSCenter gave me notification some new update was released. Downloaded that either. Now, you have RBR icon, RSCenter icon, and the other one. When i go and play RBR only, i have only the cars that were original to RBR. If i go via RSCenter then i chose whatever i want. The thing is, my transmission was automatic.

Thank you for the gearing, prior writing < this, sentence, i figure it out. And i put it manual.

But like in the subject of the thread, i also cannot register. It says this: http://prntscr.com/4i9ukm
When i press it okay its the same all over again and i must turn this off via task manager.

Help :unsure:

i have put all updates. i split each part of the process in steps. the updates of 6 7 files cannot remember i am writting from phone, i installed them all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%