How to make in car audio app save changes.

Hi folks,
Hoping someone can point me the right direction here.
Making audio changes in car. Upon exit the changes revert back to the default values. I want to be able to adjust the tranny whine down, engine sound, etc.. However each time I exit out and then go back the audio is reset to default values.
I've scoured the directories but haven't found anything that allows me to hard code this app??
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
js

I would have guessed that the changes would be persistent. I must try it myself and see if it works for me...
Yup, the changes are persistent for me, but they are stored on a per-user basis, not a per-car basis.
The file that was changed for me was:
"C:\Users\......\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\audio.ini"

Are any of your changes being saved? E.g. when you switch on a new app on your screen, does it stay switched on?

Thank you for the reply.
For instance, If I change my ffb settings they hold...but not the audio.
I've checked that audio file you pointed to and that file remains unchanged regardless of what I change while in the car. If I exit that race or practice then the transmission level always comes back to 7 even tho I reduced it to 2...same car, same track etc..
Could there possibly be a setting in CM that controls this???

This file never changes regardless of what changes I make whilst in the car. So if I exit out of practice and then go back in the audio app shows volume levels back to what they were before I made the change(((???)))

[HEADER]
VERSION=1

[LEVELS]
MASTER=1
ENGINE=0.7
WIND=0.2
TYRES=0.6
OPPONENTS=0.6
MUSIC=0
UISOUNDS=0.601562223120051
SURFACES=0.4
DIRT_BOTTOM=1
TRANSMISSION=0.2
BRAKES=0.8

[SKIDS]
ENTRY_POINT=0

CM has this, maybe it tells you if it can't write that file.
1606159795154.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing