How to make gauge needles work in 0.65.4

I was wondering how to make the needles reappear on my cars? I hadn't looked through all of the threads on here, but the ones I saw hadn't had anything.

Does anyone know, or even use 0.6.5.4???

Sadly I never got them working :/ There are still needle problems in the current version too. Let's hope that bug is fixed for the next version :) (and that you might be able to run the next version by then xD)

and probably introduced new problems. I for my part sometimes need to restart the race multiple times until gauges and mirrors are displayed correctly. After dropping back to the menu from incorrect display, the menu is also kind of destroyed (but still clickable).

When my Linux is done compiling large chunks of code I might make some screenshots ...

Hiya Boomer541,
Just off the top, for me using 0.6.5.4, the:
2005 Ford Mustang GT
2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt
2005 Ford F-150 beta
2008 GMC Sierra
1970 Olds 442-W30
2003 Ferrari F-430 spyder
2006 Porsche Cayman S
2005 Austin Martin DB9

These are the cars I drive the most, and its the "behind the wheel" view, or "driver" view....please help-lol!

After wiping my hard drive and ending up back on Linux, it actually works now... strange... but thanks!

Just to add, I say choose view #3, and I have needles if I "drive off the hood view". I would like to see the gauges with needles while in the driver's seat.

@ AMGfan (BPM) are you running the 0.6.5.4 version like me? I don't think i even have any night tracks...lol!

Just to add, I say choose view #3, and I have needles if I "drive off the hood view". I would like to see the gauges with needles while in the driver's seat.

@ AMGfan (BPM) are you running the 0.6.5.4 version like me? I don't think i even have any night tracks...lol!

hm i have shutoko C1 from boomer.. but i mean, i set the time using SHIFT + ' to night time.

Hi Boomer541,
If you get the qlog errors fixed, I presume for your version of the game, will those same fixes work for my version 0.6.5.4?
If they do, let us all enjoy the fixed car...:D

So that may repair one on my list-lol! Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%