How to make AI faster if it's already set to 120%?

You can really only accomplish this with modded tracks. The way I know how to do it is in the .AIW file. The Reiza default AIW files are encrypted in the AMS.exe so they are inaccessible. In any modded track find the Worst, Mid, and Best Adjust lines in the AIW file and increase the values.

Example:
WorstAdjust=(1.00)
MidAdjust=(1.13)
BestAdjust=(1.28)

Hope this helps. :)

You can really only accomplish this with modded tracks. The way I know how to do it is in the .AIW file. The Reiza default AIW files are encrypted in the AMS.exe so they are inaccessible. In any modded track find the Worst, Mid, and Best Adjust lines in the AIW file and increase the values.

Example:
WorstAdjust=(1.00)
MidAdjust=(1.13)
BestAdjust=(1.28)

Hope this helps. :)
Hey Dann,

By any chance do you have any additional info on AI speed modification for tracks?

I'm trying to modify the AI speed at JNS Indy but I'm not having much luck.

For reference my qualifying record at Indy is 37 flat, and in race spec I can run 38 flat consistently. The AI struggles to get under 40 seconds per lap which makes any race laughably uncompetitive.

I've tried modifying the values you recommended to varying degrees but the record the AI put in is still only a 39.2, usually the fastest AI still struggles to get below 40 seconds still. As I increased those values I did not notice a significant change either.

Only track I'm really having a similar issue with is JNS Nashville, all other tracks are reasonably competitive still.

Anyways thank you for the information as always and happy racing!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%