How to make a video in RACE 07

Firstly to make movies you will need some sort of capture software like fraps as someone mentioned in a previous post, Then you will need some editing software like Sony vegas http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/vegasfamily.asp
I use vegas and its fantastic!
You can do basic movies with windows movie maker, That is included in windows :) Its basic but its the best place to give it a try,

As for getting shots, Setup a button for your freecam in game options, Now its just down to picking the right shot, Movies are not made quickly, Patience and practice you need lots of :)

Good Luck!

i`m having a go at making a video, but am having a problem when restarting the replay.

after recording from 1 camera position i press the down arrow key to pause then move camera, then when if i use the right arrow key to resume the replay it plays slightly faster.

i cant seem to find another key that restarts the replay in normal time.

thanks Nigel

i`m having a go at making a video, but am having a problem when restarting the replay.

after recording from 1 camera position i press the down arrow key to pause then move camera, then when if i use the right arrow key to resume the replay it plays slightly faster.

i cant seem to find another key that restarts the replay in normal time.

thanks Nigel

Just tap 0 or . on the numberpad and then it will start in slow mo, then speed up to normal when the key is released.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%