How to make a mod compatible with blm because to have

Hi

I have lot of very good mod but they are no comptible with blm cars , no rain on
car window or sometimes only on
windshield
and wipers dont move :(

I think is possible to modify for have rain et wipers animation but i dont know how :(
?

Thanks you :)

Hi

I have lot of very good mod but they are no comptible with blm cars , no rain on
car window or sometimes only on
windshield
and wipers dont move :(

I think is possible to modify for have rain et wipers animation but i dont know how :(
?

Thanks you :)
if the car has no working wiper animation, you'd need to change the model files themselves

[QUOTE = "AccAkut, post: 2902963, member: 213775"] si la voiture n'a pas d'animation d'essuie-glace qui fonctionne, vous devez modifier les fichiers de modèle eux-mêmes [/ QUOTE]

Where et how modify ? :)

[QUOTE = "AccAkut, post: 2902963, member: 213775"] si la voiture n'a pas d'animation d'essuie-glace qui fonctionne, vous devez modifier les fichiers de modèle eux-mêmes [/ QUOTE]

Where et how modify ? :)
You open the car in KSEditor, click "add wipers", et voila..

nah, its not that easy, you need to basically redo and reimport the whole car, which also most modders would not want you to do with their cars. Ask the original author of the car about it if he could add it based on his source files.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%