How to keep in touch with Reiza Studios

You guys should do more old cars. I run HistorX, but after seeing the Opala, I think you guys definitely have a better idea of what the grip should be like, especially when coming into a corner too hot! :) I'd like to see something with more power, but accurate grip.

We don't need no launch control, we need better clutch control and throttle balancing skills ;)
Not all of us have a clutch pedal to work with. So maybe we can change to use a manual clutch, but it still does not mean it will make it easier to get the Reiza or extreme cars easier of the start lines on some tracks. Throttle control is a different ball game when it come to the Reiza cars. The cars have a lot more power to control. Tracks that have slopped start makes the cars back end come out to easy. That makes it very difficult on some tracks. By all means if you don't want the launch control then don't use it. We want it where it belongs.

I have not tried the Formula Vee's. Why do they need LC at all?

Not all of us have a clutch pedal to work with. So maybe we can change to use a manual clutch, but it still does not mean it will make it easier to get the Reiza or extreme cars easier of the start lines on some tracks. Throttle control is a different ball game when it come to the Reiza cars. The cars have a lot more power to control. Tracks that have slopped start makes the cars back end come out to easy. That makes it very difficult on some tracks. By all means if you don't want the launch control then don't use it. We want it where it belongs.

I have not tried the Formula Vee's. Why do they need LC at all?

That's fair enough. I just like the challenge launching offers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back