ARCA Sim Racing

• DEADskull

hi guys im new to arca 08

i have downloaded leverage client.but when i click register and update my dvd there is no option saying to get code.it asks for email address when i enter my address it says you are not registered in our list.and there is no other option then that .....what to do help me....

• DEADskull

there is no option to chose like i dont have my code only to enter email and get code and it gives the error

• DEADskull

can you give me some links to download patches to play online
im running default patch

on your screen you have a arca simracing leverage... open that leverage and then in the upperfield you have multiple options. there you choose register and from there you choose update my cd purchase... it will aks for your email where the game is known on. if that doesnt help really send a mail to them

• DEADskull

i have leverage client2.0 it does not have options in upper field.and does not have the dont have code option too.can you send me a link for old leverage client

• DEADskull

i am using 32 bit client but in the old leverage option are upwards and there is an option that "i dont have code" in the register options

well as far as i can see it if you have installed the leverage and open the progam you see in the top from left to right arca-newsroom-support-options-register-videos-.... you click the register.. but first you have to install the leverage you downloaded otherwise you wont see a thing

• DEADskull

i have installed the leverage but dont have any option upwards there are three option downward to the right register options support

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.7%