How to Install RBR More than once???

nhigginson

Premium
I'd like to run RBR-World and RSRBR on the one computer, but trying to install the game from the iso it asks to uninstall the first install. how on earth do i do a secondary installation?

I'd like to run RBR-World and RSRBR on the one computer, but trying to install the game from the iso it asks to uninstall the first install. how on earth do i do a secondary installation?
An ISO? Does that mean you don't have the original disk? You have a downloaded pirate copy?

Make a copy of the original game and install there the mod. I manage to have 3 or 4 different RBRs without problems.

An ISO? Does that mean you don't have the original disk? You have a downloaded pirate copy?

There's no pirate copy anymore since is considered abandonware long time ago. Is just as easy as install the original game and then the 1.02 patch. The game will never ask you for a serial number or something like that. And this is an official patch.

There's no pirate copy anymore since is considered abandonware long time ago. Is just as easy as install the original game and then the 1.02 patch. The game will never ask you for a serial number or something like that. And this is an official patch.

Can you prove it's abandonware?
Either way, I'm not bothered because I use RBR2016 and I own the original boxed version. For me it is both better looking and better handling and superbly playable with great FFB too. And yes it is completely stand alone, no disc required all in one. I love it.
q7EkJ1C.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back