How to install mods in ACC? Thanks

I think he wants to talk about skins.
effectively there are not mods.
Well, Then you read much more into his question than I did.
Plus the answer to the question can be easily found from within this forum pretty quickly.
My troll answer was reflecting my mood. Should've ignored the post maybe. Mea culpa.

dont work for me, in the game menu how do I find them?
This sim does not support mods, it is however possible to operate some app create by yourself or a third party.
You can also make skins with the editor included in the games.
What exactly do you want to do?

Edit: The main goal of this sim is to take advantage of the GT world challenge with these rules and constraints, to feel the pleasures that a GT3 can provide on the circuit and at this level I think with ACC you have what it takes better now, if you want to do modding go to AC.;)

Last edited:
This sim does not support mods, it is however possible to operate some app create by yourself or a third party.
You can also make skins with the editor included in the games.
What exactly do you want to do?

Edit: The main goal of this sim is to take advantage of the GT world challenge with these rules and constraints, to feel the pleasures that a GT3 can provide on the circuit and at this level I think with ACC you have what it takes better now, if you want to do modding go to AC.;)
I JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE APPEARANCES OF THE CARS, WITH THE DOWNLOADS THAT ARE IN RACE DEPARTMENT, THAT'S ALL

Ok, I have time right now, here we are, you just want to change the look of the cars.
1: download the skin. 2: decompress the packages. 3: you will have 2 files, "car" and "livery", which you place in their respective location
Documents / AssettoCorsaCompetizione / Custom / car or Livery.

Edit:This operation is not done in the game but in the game configuration files, on your hard drive.
And if you still can't find it, drink one or two beers.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%