How to install mods and tracks?

First post:hug-left:. Welcome Phil!

1. Download the content (mods, tracks or cars) from http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php
  2. Unzip it with Winrar (if you don't have it, click here for download)
  3. Always open and read the readme.txt in the mod that already describes the following :)
  4. Go to this path:
    Code:
    X:\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\race 07
  5. Inside there are two folders:
    1. Gamedata
    2. UIdata
  6. Place the mods in the UIData and Gamedata (overwrite), or
  7. Run the .exe if it has an installer and point it to your RACE 07 folder
  8. Voila done, ready to rock and roll :bye:

I had this problem recently when I had to reinstall everything after a hard disk failed. Download Le Mas du Clos from NG http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=13677 , it has an installer packaged with it which (when pointed at your Race 07/GTR:E folder) will install the Gamedata/Locations folder. Then all other tracks can be directed towards this folder. The installer is in French but it's pretty easy to understand what's going on.

Simon :)

• 19ac087

This will work for me in offline gameplay.
I want the tracks and cars in online gameplay.
There are some tracks in online that will say that it's a modified game but I have about all the mods except for skins.

Somebody knows how?

Hi everyone , I am brand new Sim Racing . I just bought a GT Force Pro wheel & pedal set and got Race 07 / GTR Evolution , F1 2010 & NFS SHIFT . I race on PC / GTX 580 X2 SLI . My question is on Race 07 I installed some tracks and now I want to install some mods . Do I have to make a mods folder to go in Gamedata folder ? Or do the mods just go in the Gamedata , Location folder like the tracks ? EDIT: Never mind guys , found my answer , I looked at the first MOD read me I dl'ed , Extract to Race 07 folder .

Follow the instructions carefully that come with the mods. But for the most part, the mods are installed into the gamedata folder or directly into the race07 folder depending on how the archive was made.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%