How to improve ergonomics without buying cockpit

Just got a G27, the pedals require alot of force in order to fully depress the brake and clutch - This forces me to sit on a kitchen chair rather than my computer-wheel-chair.

How did you guys manage to improve your posture and ergonomics without spending a ton on racing chair/cockpit?

So i'am assuming that you slip back every time you depress the pedals correct? Well myself i had a problem with slipping because i have hardwood floors in the apartment that my girlfriend and i live at. I myself do not have a racing rig (yet) but what i did was i laid down my gf's yoga mat on the floor in front of my desk and placed the pedals on it and i use a normal padded chair which i put on the mat as well and there you go, non slip surface and i drive for hours on end with very minimal slipping, come to think of it no slip at all. But LOL! my gf took the mat back because she started to take her yoga seriously so i went out and bought a yoga mat for myself and carried on with my own. Works great!. It also saved the floor from getting scratched as well. I knew there was more use out of those mats other than yoga:D:cool: You should of seen the look on the clerk's face because i explained to him the reason why I needed the yoga mat for:D.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back