How to get wireframe skin

So, I want to get the wireframe for the KPGC10 Skyline, but in the 2 mods that I've downloaded, I haven't the wireframe, and I need to make a skin.

So, anyone knows how to make the wireframe or obtain the Skyline 2000 GT-R wireframe, please, notify me.

1: Download and install Content manager.
2: Open Content manager, click on the "content" tab and select your car.
3: Click on "CM Showroom" at the bottom.
4: In the showroom, click on the material on the car you want the wireframe for. I'm guessing it's the main car body.
5: In the menu, click on the 3 dots next to "TX diffuse"
6: Click on "view mapping". (Or click on the small arrow next to it to select a resolution)
7. When the wireframe appears, click on the disc to save it.
8: The wireframe is saved (on Windows 7) under C:\User\<yourusername>\AppDataLocal\ACTool ContentManager\Temporary

Afaik, this is the only way to get the wireframe without extracting the car model.
If you're going to make a skin you might want to bake a shadow layer too, but that's a very different procedure... ask google for it ;)

1: Download and install Content manager.
2: Open Content manager, click on the "content" tab and select your car.
3: Click on "CM Showroom" at the bottom.
4: In the showroom, click on the material on the car you want the wireframe for. I'm guessing it's the main car body.
5: In the menu, click on the 3 dots next to "TX diffuse"
6: Click on "view mapping". (Or click on the small arrow next to it to select a resolution)
7. When the wireframe appears, click on the disc to save it.
8: The wireframe is saved (on Windows 7) under C:\User\<yourusername>\AppDataLocal\ACTool ContentManager\Temporary

Afaik, this is the only way to get the wireframe without extracting the car model.
If you're going to make a skin you might want to bake a shadow layer too, but that's a very different procedure... ask google for it ;)
thanks a lot for this kinf of tutorial :)
Helped a lot

I don't know if for your wished template it's the same as it is for the car I wish to have a template ...
you may even have also the Ambient Occlusions ... as there's also at the same place a button "Calculate AO"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back