F1 2010 How to get Track IR working with F1 2010?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
My Track IR 4 arrived today and it works beautifully with Rise of Flight straight off the bat, but with F1 2010, it doesn't want to play ball. I've updated my games profile list and confirmed that the Track IR is working with the 3D software, the lights are blue and green (meaning it's reading a supported game), but when I get to a race, nothing happens.

Can anyone help? It'll be really annoying if this happens with F1 2011.

The Track IR works only if you are driving from the cockpit, in any other view, like helmet cam, it doesn't do anything.
I am sure your's is going to work since the camera indicates it is reading a supported game.
While normally the helmet cam gives you more peripheral vision, of you use the cockpit view you can, with the Track IR, sit up a little bit which improves your field of view very nicely, instead of being all the way down behind the wheel, as in the default cockpit view.
And of course it is nice to look ahead into the corner that you are turning into.
Hope this helps.:)

When the blue led appears the moment you boot up the game. That means its already working. Just that as nedlynch mentioned. The TrackIR only works in cockpit view. If you're using some mods especially those view mod. Take note that some "modded" cockpit view is not really a cockpit view. The game dont acknowledge that and so does TrackIR.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back