How to get the trial ?

I've been wanting to download thd 60 minute trial/demo for GSC however I can't seem to get it. I found some links to the game on the Try/Buy Page on the GSC Website however many of the downloads won't work (All Part 2 and 3's) and when I try to setup the game using Part 1 Setup which always downloads fine, it asks for a disc.

Do I need the game disc to play a 60 minute free trial ?

.bin files are recognized by VLC because they can be media files. However, .bin are usually considered binary files and can contain lots of stuff, not only media files. When you start the setup and point it to the part 2 & 3 binary files, does it accept them as discs?

.bin files are recognized by VLC because they can be media files. However, .bin are usually considered binary files and can contain lots of stuff, not only media files. When you start the setup and point it to the part 2 & 3 binary files, does it accept them as discs?

Well any download I try it is asking for a disk ??????????? I can down load parts 2 and 3 but part One keeps asking to insert disk ???

^ This? It fixed the issue for Bradley, it seems.

Ok guys, to clear this up, download all 3 parts, create a folder ( I did on desk top, right click anywhere,Drop down box = New = then folder) and put them all into it. Boot up the setup part 1 from the folder you put it in, it will not ask for a disk as the parts 2 and 3 are all in the same folder. install it, job done and jobs a good un.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 43 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 94 13.7%