• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

How to get rid of position list (HUD)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Fernando Zart, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +111
    Hi people. Can someone tell me how can I hide the position list that shows in the hud? I have all my hud elements disabled (except for RADAR), but can't get rid of that big list that sits on lower left corner, showing my position in race.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Please Stop This

Please Stop This

Ratings:
    +96
    F9 until its position is off screen

3. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +111
    Thanks for your answer, but it didn't work for me. F9 did nothing in my case, pressed it several times. Using the CYCLE MFD HUD assigned key on my wheel goes from position list to box strategy options list, but then stays there. No way I can get rid of that list or even cycle back to position, etc. F9 works on Assetto Corsa, but not on Competizione, I guess.

ACC has a botched interface, there's even a place where the description is the same as another option way up... (and they aren't related). Will try to remove and reinstall the game, maybe something got wrong while upgrading from beta to full release... Wish I could get a refund, this time Kunos drop the ball for good, surprisingly. No TIR support, bad interface, slideshow/stutter... sad. Maybe in a few months they'll sort it out, but then I'll be playing AM2 for sure.

4. Please Stop This

Please Stop This

Ratings:
    +96
    sry, i should read closer, meant ac

5. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +111
    No problem, thanks anyway. I just discovered on another forum that this is a bug way before 1.0, still unsolved.
    Back to AC, will let ACC cook a few months more before trying it again.

6. dumdidum

dumdidum

Ratings:
    +2
    Try to bind the "MFD" to a button, with that you can cycle trough different options, including pit stop settings, car settings and a blank page.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +111
    Hi dumdidum, yep, that's what I was trying to do, but ACC seems to have a known bug at the moment where only specific buttons can work (cycle) thru options - differ from wheel to wheel (and I still haven't figured out what it is on my old G25). Right now, I can cycle but it get stuck on the last page (eletronics). From there, I cannot move anymore. Surely Kunos will smash this with time. For now, I guess I'll have to wait.
    Thanks for your response. Cheers.

8. dumdidum

dumdidum

Ratings:
    +2
    Oh ok, that's strange, i bound it to a random button on my DFGT and it works fine.

9. Sascha Guenther

Sascha Guenther

Ratings:
    +211
    You can disable the list on the lower left corner by clicking on INSERT button (Einfg on German layout). How to switch off the ranking list on the upper right and the session info on the upper mid of the screen?! Someone got a hint please?

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,332
    Session info can simply be disabled in HUD settings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.