How to get motec to work

Hi all,
Listen I have been trying all day to get this Motec thing working in GTR2, tried a post at No Grip but have not received any help so I thought i would try here.
I have tried to follow the guide made by Spad, but it is incomplete and it looks like it was made for GTR. I have downloaded two versions of Motec and old one and the very latest. Tried to install it in various ways, to my C drive/Program files (x86) and directly in to GTR2. I have installed GTR2 on a seperate drive. I tried to edit the plr file accoring to Spad, but somethin is wrong. I ran a few laps at a track, went to the garage clicked the Motec button and GTR2 went into the background and Motec opened up, but there was nothing, no data.

So pleas I am asking for simple and accurate instructions. What exactly do I need, If you have ever been to the Motec download page there is large number of files to download. Which once are needed. Links would be helpful.

Thing is I can usually figure out stuff like this but this seem impossible.

Thanks everyone!!

the program you need is Motec i2 Pro.

I can't fully remember as its a while since I drove GTR2 but when it opens from the link it will not open the data also, you need to open the data files manually from within motec, they will be wherever you set in the plr.

Double check that the race data acquisition is set to 1, and that there are not and double slashes ('//') in your data file location in the .plr

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%