How to get mods to work in game ??

Hi all,

first post and its to ask for help!

I'm having trouble getting mods to work in game, I can see them in game on the selection screen but when I go to race, I get the error saving both car and track are not found, I believe they are in the correct place in the files and they are freshly downloaded form here, so i don't believe it is an issue with the file or mods them selves,

any help would be greatly appreciated.

sometimes the mod zip file doesnt contain only the folder that goes directly to cars folder. It might be a folder "content", in that folder another one named "cars", and in that folder the actual mod. You have to check that all the folders in your "cars", contain only the cars data. If you find a folder in cars, that when you click it, you see another folder, then you wont see it in game. I hope you get it

Hello!

First of all, unzip the downloaded folder (by means of 7-Zip, WinRar...) by extracting the content into a folder.
Then, copy the extracted folder. Sometimes the extracted folder is parent folder and it has inner folders. Make sure you copy the child folder in this case. The folder of a car will have this kind of content (sub-folders of ui, skin, texture...):

1609024943679-png.123831

Once you have copied the folder, paste it into the folder "Content" of the game. This folder is reached from the folder where Steam is (normally, C:\Steam or D:\Steam) and following the path \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content . Paste the folder within subfolder "cars" or subfolder "tracks".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%