How to get involved with the 2015 championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Thanks for letting me sign up! I've been watching these forums for a while, and comparing my stage times to those on here!

I really would like to have a go at this championship next year, but wondered how you recommend I go about this? I have lots of questions I will list, but please chip in with any tips!

I have applied for my license on here, will I get an message to confirm this?
I have read that there is a test needed before to give me a grade? How do I organise this?
Will the grading mean I have to drive slower cars, or S2000, as opposed to WRC?
When is the calendar for the next season normally published?
Is there a teams championship?

Thanks and hopefully speak to you all soon
Jon

Jon,

We have just come to the end of a C'ship. The organisers, as usual did a great job, but they need a break! Give them some time(into the new year at least) to have some relaxing down time.

If you look at last years rules most of your questions are answered there. I would doubt we will have any radical changes so perhaps that will provide a good guideline to your questions.

Any changes from last year I do not know about and will not until they are posted.

Saying that I will give it a go:
  1. errrr so long a go cant remember, going with 'yes'
  2. wait until nest years championship is announced read about it there.
  3. maybe, depends on talented you are
  4. whenever jack and guys regroup and recover from the X-mas parties.
  5. yes
We will be starting back soon enough, get all the 2015 mod installed and running properly with all car packs and all BTB countries then start practising!

good luck, sorry I cannot be more helpful.

jc

@Jon Grainger Sorry for not seeing this post at all!

I'll answer you in the same way as John! :)

1.Yes you will, but that you already know I guess :)
2-4: Season 7 is being planned inside the RDRC-crew these days, announcements will be in due time. Before that, we will shortly be starting up with some initial RSRBR 2015 test rallies over at our Rally Club. That might be before, or after Update 01 of RSRBR 2015.
5. Yes.

More information will come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back