How to get Geroda74's mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a quick google search revealed that this person has made a 911 Sport Classic and a 360 Spider for AC but I cant work out how to download it. Is this payware as his facebook page just links to his patreon page

And if his stuff is payware is it worth it?

Last edited:
Is this a common opinion?

Anyone else have anything to say?

I dont mind paying for mods and this guy seems to have a lot of them available for the price.
I see he throws out a couple of cars per months... this will be ripped models (from Forza, Need For Speed etc )using physics ripped from Kunos cars you already own, or even stolen from other scratch-made mods. It's just not worth spending any time with those if you're not just out to make pretty screenshots.

I see he throws out a couple of cars per months... this will be ripped models (from Forza, Need For Speed etc )using physics ripped from Kunos cars you already own, or even stolen from other scratch-made mods. It's just not worth spending any time with those if you're not just out to make pretty screenshots.

Yep. Unrelated, but wanna drive my new Ferrari?

fienzo-1.jpg

That said, I sure could use his 308 GTB as a dev mule. :roflmao:

you mean you got the Geroda 911? Could you send me a link? Just want to check what's "inside" of it.

This is what i was given: Geroda74 911 SC
No prizes for guessing...

hghgs.jpg

Oh and the model bears a pretty strong resemblance to the same car in Forza. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though
gdfgfdg.jpg

Instant shift+delete here.

Why some people are so desperate to get mods like that, I will never understand.
@Billy Pilgrim was spot on

Last edited:
No prizes for guessing...

View attachment 485420

Oh and the model bears a pretty strong resemblance to the same car in Forza. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though
View attachment 485428

Instant shift+delete here.

Why some people are so desperate to get mods like that, I will never understand.
@Billy Pilgrim was spot on
Coz its the only place I can find to drive this car in a modern game...no current gen came has it, the last time was in Forza Motorsport 4.

If you can find me a good quality mod of this then great...i will DL or buy it, but otherwise maybe try to understand before making a judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back