How to get banned from Sim Racing System

This is Niko. Don't be like Niko.

How to get banned from Sim Racing System

This Sim Racing System 20min race took place on 2020-10-22 17:00.

After I saw others complaining about his driving in qualy and in the race I decided to have a look at his replay (I record all of my races). I couldn't believe what I saw. I've been wanting to learn the basics of video editing and this was the perfect opportunity to both expose a troll and have a bit of fun with it at the same time. The worst thing is he isn't a bad driver.

Not only is he pretty quick, he has some victories on SRS on record (clean results?). His moves are actually quite subtle and after he ruined a race of mine I decided to expose his methods. Notice the butt kicks and the slow apex speeds and all other nasty tricks of the trade.

Enjoy, and let's keep our racing clean.

- This was done using the free editing tools Davinci Resolve and GIMP.

Sorry this is mostly unrelated, but is there a way I can appeal a ban on SRS? I've contacted them 3 or 4 times and they will not respond. I was permanently banned for track cutting on a race week when many people were doing it. I wasn't using 3rd party software. AC just wasn't detecting a cut on magione. I received no warning and was permabanned and this was my only offense.

Thanks

Sorry this is mostly unrelated, but is there a way I can appeal a ban on SRS? I've contacted them 3 or 4 times and they will not respond. I was permanently banned for track cutting on a race week when many people were doing it. I wasn't using 3rd party software. AC just wasn't detecting a cut on magione. I received no warning and was permabanned and this was my only offense.

Thanks

@DarthRAYzie

Hey listen, I can't speak on behalf of SRS. I know they can be a bit 'intense'. Especially when it comes to policing their forums. I mean I was warned from posting this video and in the end had to take it down for some internal policy reason. So yeah, I know they can be a bit tight.

But, having said that, it might be this exact reason why there are so few trolls on SRS. Who knows...

What I would recommend is you voice your side of the story directly to them by writing to the admins. Normally yes you can appeal a ban and especially on good grounds. Again, I don't want to speak on their behalf and find it weird they wouldn't answer you. Worst case scenario wait until the ban is lifted and then engage with them to right a wrong.

If you have your own replay I would definitely share it with them from your point of view to prove you weren't trolling around...

Good luck and I'm sorry this happened, we just want clean and fair racing on SRS cause it's tough to find other alternatives that offer the same level of 'safety'.

Cheers

Thanks

Hey, I just thought about it, if you want DM me your name and I'll write to them asking to get in touch with you sharing this post.
Might be able to get somewhere that way...

Hey, I just thought about it, if you want DM me your name and I'll write to them asking to get in touch with you sharing this post.
Might be able to get somewhere that way...

Thanks for your reply. That would be fantastic! I would have been happy waiting for the ban to run its course but it is a permanent ban which is why I'm trying to get to the bottom of it so urgently.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back