How to get 2 screens to work

Bizarrely having moved from using my projector to using a normal monitor it has totally transformed my steering wheel issue (wobbling left/right all the time)
However the smaller screen isn't ideal and as I have a spare monitor kicking about I thought I'd setup 2 (not as good as 3, but hey ho), so I could have forward view, and out right side window view

Question is, how do you do it !?!
Main monitor runs at 1920 X 1089 and the other 1440 x 900
Video card is Radeon 2900 with 2 outputs. Both screens work fine in extended deskTop mode so there is output to both screens.
Running on Windows 7

I looked in GSC config but couldn't see anything obvious....help please
Thanks all

I wouldn't, to be honest.
Even assuming you can get it to work, which is doubtful since two screens is unlikely to fit any of the standard resolutions in GSC, you'd still end up with the problem that you can't move the POV.
Or in other words, you won't get front on one screen, and right on the other, you'll get a view centered right between the two screens. :)

As Jason said, Soft TH is the solution.
I have a weird configuration
19" 1366x768 and 23" 1920x1080, pretty much the worst combo ever.
I cant run SCE Full Screen but that doesn't bother me
I run in a window that take all the 19" and the central strip of the 23"
In my 23" i run the console to see ffb clipping (i pretty much see few line at the bottom and few lines at the top.
The window height is bigger than 768 because the two monitors have differrent ppi.
Because the mointors have are different resolution the wheel is not in the middle, I got used to the awkwardness pretty easily :)

Attachments

• Dual.jpg
    Dual.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 334

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back