Sunday, 11:20 GMT: G1 Practice
Sunday, 11:30 GMT: G1 Qualifying 1
Sunday, 11:45 GMT: G1 Qualifying 2
Sunday, 11:50 GMT: G1 Warm-up
Sunday, 12:00 GMT: G1 Race Start

Sunday, 13:30 GMT: G2 Server opens
Sunday, 13:40 GMT: G2 Warm-up
Sunday, 13:50 GMT: G2 Race Start

This is the only thing I think is bad with fsr, the starting times :)

This is the only thing I think is bad with fsr, the starting times :)
The WT times are so early because they are ideal timings for Mallorqui (the WT Director). Furthermore, the timings are planned to please as many people as possible, but unfortunately some people can be disappointed: the timings can't please everyone, just the majority.

The WT times are so early because they are ideal timings for Mallorqui (the WT Director). Furthermore, the timings are planned to please as many people as possible, but unfortunately some people can be disappointed: the timings can't please everyone, just the majority.

I know that its the majority :)
The ws times are acceptable, but still a bit early for me :)

Hey Chris, what's up mate? I'm fine and u? Remember u too ;). Can't wait to drive again with you
Same here, its 10x better than Race off Track, also the drivers and quality of the league are the best there is in rFactor if you ask me. This other guy called me a cheater in race of track on the forum here can u believe? The drivers here are so much faster and have so much more dedication to be the best which is also the reason why a victory let alone a championship is worth my time and dedication :) hope to cu soon on the grid. Boa :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%