pixel.gif
Andrea Danese

Team Name: Pescara UEIN
Team Manager Name: Andrea Danese
Driver 1 Name: Eros Masciulli
Driver 2 Name: Michael Francesconi

Can anyone help!?
What I have to write exactly?
- Team Manager Name (as per GPCos)=login name or full lenght name?
- Driver 1 Name (exactly as registered at GPCos)=login name or full lenght name?

Hello guys, I want to join my team in the World Series. There is still time? What is the limit of the day to confirm payment? My car will enter in the carset even if I join now? And we could have a reserve driver? Does he need to pay something?

Hello guys, I want to join my team in the World Series. There is still time? What is the limit of the day to confirm payment? My car will enter in the carset even if I join now? And we could have a reserve driver? Does he need to pay something?

Yes to everything. Abotu the last question, you only have to pay for "active drivers". Remember also that there is a limit of 2 drivers per team, so if you have more drivers you'll need to purchase extra team/teams.

Yes to everything. Abotu the last question, you only have to pay for "active drivers". Remember also that there is a limit of 2 drivers per team, so if you have more drivers you'll need to purchase extra team/teams.

Nice mate, but if one of my drivers can't race in the some race, can my reserve driver replace him? If yes, he needs pay something? BTW I'm waiting for my account and my drivers account to be activated :p.

The reserve driver must pay a driver license just like the primary ones. As an alternative he may get a 3 race license.

I'm waiting for my account (Yuri Bascopé) and my drivers (Fabrício Ceschin, João Gabriel) to be activated. Sorry if I'm not being patient, but we are running against the clock to join FSR already in Melbourne.

Thanks

Quick question (maybe I missed it).

Let's say I want to race in World Trophy, at what time is the pre-qualification and qualification ?

Just curious since the race is 8A.M for me and wanted to know for the other sessions.(To know how early I should wake-up :sleep:)

Quick question (maybe I missed it).

Let's say I want to race in World Trophy, at what time is the pre-qualification and qualification ?

Just curious since the race is 8A.M for me and wanted to know for the other sessions.(To know how early I should wake-up :sleep:)
Sunday, 10:45 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 1
Sunday, 11:05 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 2
Sunday, 11:20 GMT: G1 Practice
Sunday, 11:30 GMT: G1 Qualifying 1
Sunday, 11:45 GMT: G1 Qualifying 2
Sunday, 11:50 GMT: G1 Warm-up
Sunday, 12:00 GMT: G1 Race Start

Sunday, 13:30 GMT: G2 Server opens
Sunday, 13:40 GMT: G2 Warm-up
Sunday, 13:50 GMT: G2 Race Start

Latest News

How long have you been simracing