How to force super sampling AA ?

In games such as iRacing and AC i set it up in Nvidia Inspector to override the applications settings.

This doesn't seem to work in Raceroom Experience for some reason. Does anyone know how to force super sampling via nvidia inspector ? does the game even support it ? old simbin games did.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need a 970 or 980 for DSR to work i think, does it work as well as super sampling ? anyone done side by sides ?
It works for Kepler GPUs too i.e. 600 and 700 series. I've had it working on my 780.

How do you enable it? (DSR)
Go into Nvidia control panel > manage 3d settings > then set DSR factors and DSR smoothness. The resolutions you enable will be selectable in supported games.

The image quality is excellent but it does come at a performance cost. As GSC is an old engine it runs quite well although replays weren't so good on FPS. In the end I didn't think it was worth it either and stuck with the LOD clamp d3d.dll method.

I just recently installed the drivers and DSR option is not in the manage 3d setting at all ? Any thought? ( Gtx 770 )

fixed : Never mind it didn't work with Triple screen enabled... Should really read the description more.

Last edited:
I still can't force any settings via the control panel or nvidia inspector, it just ignores them. I've created a new profile and added RRRE.exe to it but no mattter what settings i enter it doesn't seem to have any effect.

If any Nvidia users have a spare moment perhaps they could test this and see if they can force AA via nvidia inspector/control panel and if so possibly post your settings for both nvidia inspector and in game ?

For example turn off AA in game and then try and force super sampling via nvidia inspector, or any type of AA and see if it actually does anything...

Cheers

I have the same problem, Carl.

AA settings are completely ignored.
Although I can even use 4xDSR with my 980, I would prefer some high SS settings because with 4xDSR the virtual mirror becomes very small.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%