How to fix this

Self induced wheel spinning + overall well known imprecise floaty FFB feeling ..
It doesn`t matter what FFB settings I try, I even try to set it accordingly to my perfect Race07 FFB via config files, tried all recomended settings for my wheel (DFGT) and other wheels. Some are better, some worst, non good. My profiler is set correctly, no issues in other games ..
In video I left my hand of the wheel after I shift to 4th gear.

I have all cars and tracks I want, trying to play this game for ages, hoping FFB will be "fixed" ... before automatic steering degree of rotation was introduced it wasn`t an issue if I`m remembering correctly.
Apologies for anoying DFGT sound ..
Thanx if you got any tips.

Last edited:
Most racing clubs put up 2013 and 2014 on ADAC, WTCC and DTM for races so no reason to think that would change, just add a year when the new content (please let it be soon) is released. Here on RD the DTM1992 was paired with the Touring Classics pack so although the physics may not be updated all at once it looks like the FFB will be. They are not "forcing" you to buy and you will still get great fun with the 2014 pack. After all we were desperate for the new content when Race07 brought out new years for their series' but it didn't stop people going back and racing the older stuff.
I view it as evolving DLC.
Just to keep to the thread, I've used the fix and it worked fine for me with my G25.
nono you I guess I didn`t wrote it clearly .. I was asking/suggesting/worrying they will release new ADAC 15 with updated physics and not hurry wit updating ADAC 13/14 ...

The problem in that video is known as oscillation and is (as I understand it) a result of the forces going one way over correcting the other way creating a bigger force to counter-act and the whole thing repeats the other way. iRacing has similar problems on certain wheels. The AccuForce, which I have, is (im)famous for it. I will say R3E is quite bad for it, though. I'm sure R3E could do a lot better.

I have found that even 1% spring in-game keeps it to a minimum for me and 3% basically eliminates it. Unfortunately using wheel strength for that kind of things reduces the amount you can use for other things which is frustrating.

Honestly, I own a lot of content but I stopped buying new content about a year ago because these things weren't being fixed. It's aggravating that they've already got what they need out of me, though, so there's not a lot of incentive to fix it to keep me, and those like me, buying new content.

I can only hope what I hear of the low participation numbers will spark them into some improvements.

I wish they would mirror the amount of effort they put into sounds (which are the best in any sim I've ever heard) into other parts of the game as well.

Honestly, I own a lot of content but I stopped buying new content about a year ago because these things weren't being fixed. It's aggravating that they've already got what they need out of me, though, so there's not a lot of incentive to fix it to keep me, and those like me, buying new content.

spot on mate for me too! I would like them to stop the content and have a redo of all the old content. and not make them almost redundant!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back