How to: Fix broken T3PA Pro Pedals

Hi all,

I wasn't planning on making this thread otherwise I would've taken many more photos.

Problem:
My clutch pedal was only registering 1/4 input when it was fully pressed down.

Fix:
Upon taking the pedals apart, I found that the issue was this little black cog not lining up properly - which had caused it to completely strip
ZH93zHL.jpg

qHIbpo6.jpg

After replacing it and getting the same issue immediately i found that the little potentiometer (think that's the name for it?) was bent.
0WyTIY3.jpg

XiWdMI0.jpg

Luckily I still had my old pedals so I was able to use a cog/gear from those and also de-solder the 3 wires that make this thing work and re-solder them.

HOW IT LOOKED WHEN IT WAS BROKEN: https://i.imgur.com/wHnUkYn.mp4

HOW IT SHOULD LOOK: https://i.imgur.com/3zCX6ZG.mp4

All in all it wasn't a difficult task, the majority of the time it's just removing so many screws!

Hope this helps anyone that has a similar issue in the future!

Last edited:
Made an account just to reply here. I'm having the same issue with my T3PA Pro's, I think.

The throttle is only registering up untill 90% but won't go full throttle anymore. I'm running them in GT style so your clutch pedal should be the same as my throttle pedal I guess?

I took it apart and the potentiometer's axle is slightly 'bent', the little black gear is fine though.

Upvote 0
anyone know where to buy a replacement pot? i have 2 sets of pro pedals and each one has 1 messed up pot the exact same as above, both mine differ, one is clutch other is gas, had both in gt position only

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years