ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Woot woot, the first of many?

Welcome Javier to the left turners!! Hope to see you on mondays! ;)

Me and Ben were on Friday night, trying to promote RD to the few peeps that turned up.

One thing we did notice was that the tracks like Daytona and Talledega attracted the most drivers (some servers had 15 - 16 drivers). We maybe able to promote the club to more people if we run those two tracks

Just a thought

I'm very very happy to heard about this great wellcoming from your side.

I hope some other people from those leagues which are sadly finishing will come and be plenty of people here. I'll try to conatact Carlos just in case he can race on Mondays.

Gareth, it seems that you had some doubts about my identity. Rogon is my nick, I used it in the Spanish leagues before they finished and I registered in all these leagues with this nick. Then, you requested to subscrive with real names and mine is Javier Roy. I'll find the way to change my nick for my real name in my perfil, so you all can identify me easily.

In some minutes I'll registered in the Monday's league with my real name. See you on the track on Monday (if I get registered and get positive answer today).

Glad to have you here Javier, :D
I thought it was you as you use that username in another league, I was just making sure as I would of looked stupid if it was not you :)

Lee Clifford has had some interest in running on monday aswell so we may see him racing here in the near future aswell :)

• Bert Van Waes

We should try to promote the spirit amongst us drivers here.

For us here it doesn't seem to be a problem what track it's gonna be. We just love to race against each other whilst turning left.:curl-lip:

If we can get the others warmer for this kind spirit with still lots of competition, we could hit the nail on the head.

I did do a couple races for promoting RD and the guys that were on there were from another forum nvolving ARCA. Can't remember wich one, was some weeks ago.

But I'm a bit afraid that the ones who buy ARCA come from a forum already. And are much more difficult into "transferring" to a new forum, if you know what i mean.

Is there a skinset I may download before racing?.

Is my usual number (27) free in race department?

Gareth, just a personnal favoure: I do not know how to paint a car, can you take my car from "race sims" and introduce it in the set (if it exists and my no. is available)?. Thx a lot.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%