Resource icon

Misc sry 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
:rolleyes: :cry::roflmao: Ok, have fun with the game! :)
Unplug that in fact i have a Elite 2 on BT mode. When you used that way the vibration are not here. You need to plug the controller with the cable to enable the vibration. That is not mentionned in thoses topic. It's on the rF2 Discord that i have this tip.
Anyway thanjs gain.

Last edited:
Can someone please guide me through how to set this driver up for my DS4 controller? I tried using the DS4 app with this on too, but it isn't working. Maybe I'm missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone please guide me through how to set this driver up for my DS4 controller? I tried using the DS4 app with this on too, but it isn't working. Maybe I'm missing something? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't have a ps4 controller, so I can't make some tests. But if I launch the installer, I don't see a PS4 controller option within the different controllers supported. Maybe is not supported at all and in this case I can't help you: your only chance would be to have the DS4 controller recognized by the pc as a MS 360 controller or equivalent.

Here a comment from the reviews. Try his way:
AWESOME. I use Dualshock 4 with DS4Windows driver (it emulates XBOX 360) and the vibration works fine. I use gyro for steering (emulate left and right stick only), left and right trigger for brake and gas pedal and no issue. FFB Set to Gamepad (not joystick).

I don't have a ps4 controller, so I can't make some tests. But if I launch the installer, I don't see a PS4 controller option within the different controllers supported. Maybe is not supported at all and in this case I can't help you: your only chance would be to have the DS4 controller recognized by the pc as a MS 360 controller or equivalent.

Here a comment from the reviews. Try his way:
I tried it but it doesn't work. Thanks for the help though! I grab an Xbox 360 controller instead which was just 8 bucks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%