How to download skins/tracks/mods (merged)

I'm trying to download skins on gtr evolution so i can race in leagues but been having trouple doing it. I have 7zip and i already put it under the skins file for the game but now it wants to know what program i want to run the program. My ideas were either internet explorer or Adobe flash player. Any help plz?

how to download skins/tracks/mods on Race?

I'm trying to download skins so i can race in leagues but i am having trouble doing it. I have 7zip and put it in the skins file but now it wants to konw what program i want to run the skin. My best idea were either internet explorer and adobe flash player. Any help plz?

what file ending teh file has your are downloading if its .rar or .zip 7z will unpack the file by simple dubble click on the downloaded file
to open a template (mostly a .psd file) you need photoshop or Gimp to open it and create your own skin
if you downloaded a skinpack it will be mostly a .rar/.zip or .7z unpack it and follow the instrucktions in the README.TXT

What program? What do you mean?

Heres a guide made by Jarrod Crossley:

The Guide:

1. Download the skin of your choice.
2. Navigate your way to the CustomSkins folder (?:/ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamApps/\"YourName\"/Race07/CustomSkins
3. Extract or drop the contents of the compressed file here.
4. Pat oneself on the back youve just add your first CustomSkin
5. Close all open windows and Start up Race07 / GTR Evolution
6. Navigate to and event or Race and slect the car Class the custom skin was made for (e.g WTCC 07, Seat Leon)
7. Scroll through the drivers till you find the Custom one and hit \"Next\"
8. Drive your newly Customised car and have fun

Austin stop posting the same question all over the forum please and stick to one thread. Please also be a little clearer what you exactly mean.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%