how to download mods

well thats just a repository site linking to all sorts of other sources (like all cars from this site here are presented there aswell.
My guess is the cars you tried were drift cars? In my experience many of those had rather absurd settings.

Hello, I am new to this cool website. I paid for a 6-month subscription as I like all the mods I've seen so far. Unfortunately, I am having issues uploading them to my F1 22 files. I am on Windows 11, using NanaZip to convert the downloads to Zip, but I am not getting any luck.

Well, I was able to get one mod (which was a helmet mod from @blondin73 but not the rest of the other helmets) is this due because you can only have one mod at a time/each time you play? is there a way to have multiple of mods during a game session? it's overwriting each time I copy and paste.

also, what exactly is a modular mod? is there a benefit to this? can I just copy + paste?

Hello, I am new to this cool website. I paid for a 6-month subscription as I like all the mods I've seen so far. Unfortunately, I am having issues uploading them to my F1 22 files. I am on Windows 11, using NanaZip to convert the downloads to Zip, but I am not getting any luck.

Well, I was able to get one mod (which was a helmet mod from @blondin73 but not the rest of the other helmets) is this due because you can only have one mod at a time/each time you play? is there a way to have multiple of mods during a game session? it's overwriting each time I copy and paste.

also, what exactly is a modular mod? is there a benefit to this? can I just copy + paste?
Are you in the correct section of the website? This is for Assetto Corsa. I ask because you mention F1 22 which I believe is another game?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 278 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%