How to determine fuel amount for Ford Capri?

T

Tim Kaars

• Tim Kaars

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to determine the amount of fuel left when driving the blue/white build-in Ford Capri?

Problem is that when driving with the in-car view, the steering wheel blocks the view of the fuel meter.

Your help is appreciated; thanks.

Tim.

Unless you actually use the steering wheel as a visual reference there should be an option in the visual settings to turn the steering wheel off completely. Alternatively make sure you have buttons set for moving your seat position then you can drop/raise your view height accordingly on the fly to make the panel visible.

• Tim Kaars

Thanks, all.

I will check if GTL has the ability to move the seat up and downwards or to show the steering wheel or not.

And by the way, does the tool mentioned above, also display how many rounds there are left to drive? You know, i quickly loose count and when need to drive 60 laps i would be happy yo know how much longer i have to go.

Thanks,
Tim.

I've been runnin this in GTR-E. It's great for getting your setup in that sweet spot. Although in a race, I find it a tad distracting. Anyway. It's quite useful.

I'm fairly sure it does give you your laps left. It does in GTR-E anyway. I reckon it would in GTL.

• Matt Crouch

You should be able to use the mouse to move the seat around, hold the left or right button and move the mouse.

XD does display the number of laps you've done. I've given it a go and just turned off the full telemetry bit and just turned on the race info and player list so it's not in the way.

Alternatively you can display the HUD in cockpit view by setting
Allow HUD in cockpit="1"
in your PLR file (GTL\UserData\yourprofile\yourprofile.PLR), after backing it up of course ;). The downside is that you have to have the 'virtual' dashboard displayed to see the lap count and position info

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%